Frequently asked questions
Oh no! Did something go wrong while you were trying to order one of our Hooray Heroes books? Or maybe you’re not sure about how to choose the best or most suitable book for your little one? Please know that we’re here for you and will gladly help you with anything that you may need.
We’re here for you via our email address:email@example.com
Would you rather talk to us by phone? Give us a call Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.(02) 9160 0805
If you don’t feel like emailing us, please click on the category below that interests you the most. We are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
What can we help you with?
7 most frequently asked questions
- What is a personalised book?
- Hooray Heroes books offer supreme personalisation, where you, as the creator, write the child’s name, choose the gender and the overall appearance including; hairstyle and hair colour, eye colour and skin tone. If your little one gazes upon the world through glasses, you can even choose a pair. And if there are freckles on that little nose, you can include those, too. But there’s more – our books offer the option to choose the specific content from a selection of many different stories and you may even define the parents' features. No wonder they're bestsellers. Our books offer more than 5 million personalisation combinations, so you can be sure that yours will be as unique as your child is. And we don’t want to reveal any spoilers, but we have some new books in the pipeline that will be sure to tickle your fancy. Follow us on Facebook where we’ll keep you posted.
- What ages are Hooray Heroes children’s books intended for?
- The sky is the limit when imagination is at play, so there is no age limit when it comes to liking Hooray Heroes books. It may be true that children up to the age of 12 will be the most excited and captivated by our books, but we have to admit that some mums and dads have needed a tissue or two while reading our books. The stories within our personalised children’s books differ so much that there’s no recipe or rule. But we know one thing: you’ll always have fun reading them.
- Do all books really have hardcovers?
- Yes! All Hooray Heroes books have hardcovers and are printed on thick paper and have a strong binding so they can withstand the excitement and curiosity of children's curious hands. Our wish is that every one of our unique books stays on your child’s bookshelf in good condition for years to come.
- Do you charge extra for long names?
- Absolutely not! All books allow for any name to be included. That’s the name of our game. It wouldn't be fair for you to pay more for your book just because your child has a longer name or, even worse, you wouldn't be able to get one of our books at all. The shortest name of one of our heroes was only 2 letters long (a boy named An), and the longest consisted of 19 (Alexandrina Carolina). So go for it!
- Can I also add a personal dedication?
- Absolutely! You can add a personal dedication to every book at no extra cost. We’ve prepared a few Hooray inspirations for dedications (you can find them beneath the text box where you write your dedication), but you can also use your imagination and creativity to create a completely unique message and then write your name below. If you decide to use one of our suggestions, don’t forget to personalise it: change the child’s name, check all the pronouns are correct and, of course, sign it with your name. Since the books come in different sizes, the space available for personal dedications varies. For this reason, there is also a counter above each text box that tells you how many characters you have left.
- How fast will I receive the package?
- After completing the order and successfully making payment, you have three different delivery options to choose from: Australia Post Koala delivery, delivered from 15 to 21 working days; with Australia Post Kookaburra delivery the book will be delivered from 10 to 14 working days; the Emu delivery option will deliver your book from 6 to 9 working days.